Size: 19.69×27.56 in
Creation date: 2019
Mount: Hanemmler art paper, Aluminum alloy
Note: Water can nourish life, but also can purify everything; The picture is filled with the lower body of the nude figure, and the organs between the legs are the only feature to identify the gender of the figure. Through a pure composition, the author expresses his criticism of the conservative concept of nudity. The picture is simple and clean.
作品采用符合ISO9706博物館收藏認證標準的收藏級材質進行制作，輸出與裝裱，均由經過國際FINE ART TRADE GUILD（英國藝術貿易公會）旗下Artsure、英國INNOVA認證的專業工作室完成。
木川，藝術家，出生於中國合肥。 其作品常取材於生活，善於從樸素的事物中挖掘內在的生命。他堅持作品應當是出於內心的感受，如果只註重形式和裝飾，那麼形體只是空洞的軀殼。他反對過度裝飾下的空虛，外在的服裝與環境只能表達某壹時期和空間的語言，只有脫去偽裝才會有真摯的表達。 在他所處的社會，人們對於裸體攝影還存在很大爭議，他堅持：“裸體攝影是情色，還是藝術，取決於觀賞者的心態。如果人的心是純凈的，那麼他便能從裸體中感受到藝術的美；如果人心充斥著欲望，即使人物穿滿衣服，也皆是邪念。”通過電影、攝影、寫作、行為、裝置等藝術表達方式，他探索著關於自由的精神追求，倡導對同誌群體的關註和保護。當攝影無法表達他的感受時，通過無聲的文字，他尋找著能感同他感受的人。
1. This product is not limited to the delivery address, and can be received globally;
2. This product is a customized product, and it is not refundable;
3. We will choose the appropriate delivery method according to the shipping address you filled in when placing the order;
4. Please check the product description to see if the product is in stock. The delivery period of products in stock is within 5-7 working days; According to the address, the delivery time is about 3-30 days; For products out of stock, an additional 7-14 working days should be added to the production time;
5. This product contains the artist’s signature, version number and date.
6. Purchase process (Add to cart — Submit order — Complete payment — Production — Quality — Logistics — Receive product).
The work is made from the collection-grade material in conformity with ISO9706 museum collection certification standards. The output and mounting are completed by professional studios accredited by Artsure and INNOVA of the international FINE ART TRADE GUILD.
MuChum, an artist, born in Hefei, China. His works are often drawn from life, and he is good at digging out the inner life from the simple things. He insists that works should be out of the feelings of the heart. If we only pay attention to form and decoration, then the body is only empty shell. He objects to the void under over-design. External clothing, social environment, can only express the language of a certain period and space. The only way to truly express is to take off pretense. In his society, there is still a lot of controversy about nude photography. He insists，“Whether nude photography is erotic or artistic depends on the viewer’s mindset. If a man’s heart is pure, he can feel the beauty of art from the nude body; if a man’s heart is full of desire, even if the character is clothed, he is full of evil.” Through film, photography, writing, performance, Installation and other artistic expression, he explores the spiritual pursuit of freedom, and repeatedly advocates the concern and protection of the homosexual community. When photography fails to express his feelings, through the silent words, he seeks out people who feel the same way with him.